- Petly products are always tested by third parties to ensure the highest quality. Testing by third-party laboratories means that all products meet quality control standards making it one of today’s best CBD oils for dogs.
- Petly Hemp CBD Oil is gluten-free. Gluten can cause problems including intestinal inflammation in dogs that are allergic to or sensitive to gluten. A lot of pet foods are gluten-free for this reason.
- Hemp plants in Petly products are organically grown in nutrient-rich soil according to organic farming practices to ensure the optimum health of our dogs.
- Human-grade Medium Chain Triglycerides or MCT can help dogs with digestive disorders and improve mental function and energy in the brain in older dogs.
- Petly products don’t contain any artificial additives or preservatives that are unhealthy for dogs.
- Genetically Modified Organisms or GMOs may cause allergic reactions in dogs. The hemp plants used in Petly products are never genetically modified.
- Petly products are free of THC. Agricultural contains a small amount of THC which is removed since the compound is primarily used for recreational use. Hemp in Petly products is harvested for its medicinal properties and to contribute to our dog’s health and well-being.
- The products Petly creates are all vegan. Dogs that have problems with yeast infections can benefit from vegan supplements. Products that are vegan, anti-inflammatory, and hypoallergenic can boost a pup’s immune system.
- Dry mouth
- Low blood pressure
CBD has a calming effect which may cause some dogs to sleep after taking it. Some dogs may experience a dry mouth after taking CBD. Make sure your pup has access to fresh drinking water. If your dog already has low blood pressure you shouldn’t use CBD. If you have concerns, you should talk to your vet.
Petly CBD Hemp Oil is created in 250 mg. to support optimum health in medium-sized dogs. Each bottle contains only natural compounds of MCT coconut oil and an extract of broad-spectrum, phytocannabinoid hemp that’s organically grown. Each dose contains 8.33 mg and is crafted for dogs that weigh between 26 and 50 pounds. Each bottle contains 30 droppers of CBD Hemp. Medium-sized dogs should be given one dropper each day. Small dogs up to 25 pounds should only be given one dropper of the 125 mg formula daily. However large dogs over 50 pounds need 500 mg each day to be effective.
Features of Petly Hemp CBD Oil
Organic Farming Practices
All of the products created by Petly use proprietary strains of hemp that are rich in phytocannabinoids. The hemp is grown in rich, Colorado soil with the right combination of nutrients to create products for your pet’s optimum health. The framers that grow hemp for Petly use only organic practices and operate their farms under strict guidelines.
To ensure that cannabinoids, essential fatty acids, phytonutrients, and terpenes are totally pure and consistent each production run is tested in the lab for potency and quality. Each batch of this product goes through an extensive testing process. When each batch is approved it receives a Certificate of Quality Assurance and Certificate of Analysis. Each month a third-party lab to verify and confirm the certificates. Due to strict testing standards, no batch of Petly has failed to meet quality control standards.
Removal And Refining Of THC
THC is a compound in cannabis and hemp that produces the “high” effect . Petly uses technology that removes oils that aren’t necessary for pet consumption. The compounds include trace amounts of THC, plant pigments, wax, and chlorophyll. When the compounds are removed the hemp is washed and polished to create the highest quality CBD oil that’s totally free of THC.
Petly uses a unique distillation process that separates the food-grade ethanol that we use in the extraction process and the hemp extract. Petly is one of a small number of facilities around the world that uses food-grade ethanol in CBD oil products.
Solids Separation And Proprietary Extraction
Each drop of hemp oil used in Petly products is rich in phytocannabinoids and CBD, but contains several of the minor cannabinoids that include:
The hemp in Petly products also contains naturally occurring flavonoids and terpenes. Petly products contain a full range of compounds that improve canine health.
Raw Hemp Process
When the plants used in Petly products are harvested, they’re dried and stored in a warehouse. The plants aren’t milled into coarse powder until they’re needed for a new batch of products. Petly uses the highest standards in the industry in the milling process. When the plants are processed they’re shipped to the company’s manufacturing plant in Colorado.
Petly Help Pets In Need
Petly’s mission is to make sure our canine companions live the happiest and healthiest lives possible. Petly was founded by two dog dads whose mission was to create high-quality CBD products that contribute to the well-being and good health of beloved canine friends. They wanted to give back to the community by supporting causes that benefit pets in need. A portion of the sales from each Petly product helps needy pets.
Is This The Right Choice For You?
Optimum health begins within the body. When Petly is producing a new formula one of the most significant considerations is the science behind each product. Petly researches how certain nutrients affect bodily systems. Another important consideration is how specific ingredients can have an impact on the health issues that affect pets. Hemp CBD Oil is proven to have health benefits for dogs and cats. Petly products are created to use less of our products than competitive companies while your dog reaps the same benefits.