- Washable – The bed cover of this sofa bed is removable and machine washable. Fabric is water-resistant so messes are easy to clean up and the entire bed can be wiped down with a damp cloth to spot clean or remove hair between washes, making your life easier.
- Memory Foam – Everything we own nowadays has memory foam, so why not your pets’ bed? Petlo sofa beds are made from high-density memory foam which stands up to other bed fillers like low-density foam, foam scraps, cotton batting, wood chips, or feathers. This quality memory foam offers joint support while soothing pressure points to help reduce pain, inflammation, and rubbing.
- Multiple Sizes – Size matters little when there’s a bad option for every size. Petlo’s orthopedic sofa bed comes in small, large, and extra-large, meaning that virtually any size dog can lounge in luxury.
- Only 2 color options – Petlo’s lounger only comes in two colors, so if you’re super picky about your house’s aesthetic, this bed might not work for you. They did keep the design minimal so their bed could fit in with as many homes as possible though, and with colors like slate gray and chocolate brown, it shouldn’t be too hard to blend into your home as seamlessly as possible.
- The bolster’s aren’t removable – The bumpers along the top of the bed are a permanent fixture, so you will have to factor that into your measurements when picking out the size as well as considering the positions that your dog prefers to sleep in. This also factors into washing, so make sure your washer can handle the pillows when deciding if you want to purchase this bed.
Recent studies have revealed to us that joint support for our dogs is more important than previously thought. From Great Danes to tiny Chihuahuas, all dogs are prone to arthritis and other problems that affect the bones, joints, and ligaments. Supplements are a great way to keep your dog going, but another way to support your best friend is with one of today’s best dog beds.
Petlo’s Orthopedic Pet Sofa Bed is an ultra-comfortable lounge-style bed and a great option for the doting pet parent who wants to give their pet high-class support on a budget. With a removable, washable cover, strong, supportive memory foam, and padded pillows outlining the bed on three sides your dog won’t ever want to get up on the couch again!
Features of Petlo Orthopedic Pet Sofa Bed
Quality sleep translates into a better quality of life. The high-density memory foam that makes up Petlo’s orthopedic pet sofa bed cushions the joints of your pet, soothes pressure points, and aids in health, energy, and mobility. Older dogs especially need joint support to help stave off the mobility-reducing effects of arthritis and help keep them feeling young, something you’ll see reflected in your dog’s behavior after a night of restful, supportive sleep .
Easy To Care For
Your bed arrives practically ready to use. The bolsters are already stuffed and integrated into the cover so all you have to do is insert the memory foam base and zip it up. You won’t need to worry if your dog has an accident or drools either because the removable bedcover is water-resistant. It is important to note that the bumpers are not memory foam, so if your dog chews them the padding inside can be stuffed back in and sewn up with little issues. Replacement covers are available for purchase separately and also arrive with their bolsters stuffed and ready for immediate use.
The sizes available are as follows:
Extra Large: 46″X36″X10″
The range of sizes available allows you to pick the best size bed for your pet without excluding anyone. They took special care to ensure that the thickness of the lounger grew with each size to ensure that larger dogs would still feel the comfort and support of the pillows that outline nearly the entire pillow. Petlo believes every dog deserves comfort, no matter the age, breed, or size, and this is shown in every small detail of this sofa bed’s construction.
The neutral cover design of the Petlo orthopedic pet sofa bed allows for easier integration into any home. Choose between a calming slate gray or a comforting chocolate brown to match either your own furniture, the vibe of your home, or your own personal aesthetic. Whether you plan on using the sofa bed as a crate pad or set it up next to the family sofa, the somewhat plain design is easy to integrate into your decor without robbing your pet of the comfort and support they deserve.
Is This The Right Choice For You?
Petlo’s orthopedic pet sofa bed fills a very important role in many pets’ lives by providing support, stability, and a soft place to sleep for your beloved fur child, but it might not be for everyone. Although the range of sizes available encompasses most breeds, it is worth noting that giant breeds might outweigh the abilities of the high-density memory foam, even with the thickness of the foam on the extra-large bed. The fluffy bolsters might hinder movement if you plan on using this inside a crate as well, especially if you offer food and water inside the crate with your dog.
This bed is perfect for dogs who don’t like to chew and destroy soft things, so buying this for a puppy might not be ideal. Take your dogs’ size and weight into account when planning to purchase this bed. Think about their chewing and digging habits. If they’ve destroyed beds or pillows before then you might need to consider a tougher bed for their needs.
After considering the bed from all angles you’ll be hard-pressed to find anything overly negative about it aside from its potential to be chewed. Having a happier, healthier pet is just a click away.