- Strong motor – The motor is meant to last, so you don’t have to keep buying a different grinder. In addition, there are grinder head replacements for when the motor outlasts it, so you know you’re getting a good quality product.
- Comfortable for pets – The lower noise level is meant to keep your dog calm, and the nail grinder is fit with diamond technology to create a smoother grind for your dog’s nails. This ensure claws are not rough to scratch up your flooring or you.
- Convenient grip handle – The Peteme Dog Nail Grinder is designed with your comfort in mind too. The design features a convenient grip handle so it won’t slip so easily out of your hands during a pet nail trimming session. It’s comfortable to grip, lessening pain in your hands.
- Grinder replacements are available – When the grinder head finally runs its use, you are able to get a free replacement. Just call into Amazon’s 24-hour free replacement services, and you’ll receive it in no time. Did we mention it’s free?
- Still need to get your dogs used to it – Despite all the steps taken to make your dog as comfortable as it can be when using this product, it isn’t guaranteed to pacify your dog, especially if they have an anxiety disorder. So always take extra care to ensure your dog is calm before grinding his nails.
- Power adapter not included – The power adapter is not included in this purchase, only the USB cable, which means you need to find a compatible device for your cable to draw power from. You can buy your own power adapter or use other means.
It’s a spa day for your favorite pooch! Get out the shampoos and fluffy blankets. Your dog needs to be at the maximum comfort level. If you’re familiar with basic dog grooming, then you’ll also know that you need the best dog nail grinders to trim your puppy’s nails. For that, you can try using the Peteme Dog Nail Grinder with diamond cutting technology to make sure your pet is comfortable.
Trimming your dog’s nails is usually a hassle due to the possibility of cutting too close to the quick. The quick is the sensitive part of a dog’s nail that possesses a nerve. Cutting it will cause your dog to bleed as well as produce serious discomfort, and that’s not what you want on your pampered puppy’s relaxing day off . So let’s see how the Peteme Dog Nail Grinder can help keep this process safe and easy.
Features of Peteme Dog Nail Grinder
Your dog may not like loud noises. Why? Dog’s ears are usually more sensitive than a human’s ear, so it’s always a good idea to keep the noise level down as much as possible to help keep them still while trimming their nails.
The grinder comes with replacements, so you don’t have to worry about losing one of the heads. All you have to do is call in, and you will receive a replacement in no time at all. Just be sure not to make this a constant habit.
There are three levels of power charge to the Peteme Nail Grinder, so you can easily identify how much charge is left on your device. This can help with charging it back up when you know it’s getting low. As a result, you’ll be able to save some time and stress. So, no more running out of juice during a nail trimming session.
There are two different speeds you can set your device to. Fast and slow. Dog’s nails are different under certain conditions, and this helps to choose the right speed for your dog’s nails to avoid any unnecessary discomfort.
Use the USB cable to charge your Peteme Nail Grinder. It doesn’t come separately, so you don’t always have to worry about changing a battery. However, the USB cable doesn’t come with a power adapter, but you can plug it into your laptop or other compatible power devices for a quick charge-up.
Diamond Bit Grinder
The Diamond Bit Grinder is infused with diamond technology to safely and effectively trim a dog’s nails. Professional dog groomers recommend this type of grinder as it is the safest way to grind your dog’s nails. Just use it until it’s worn and order a new replacement.
The Peteme Dog Nail Grinder is small, compact, and lightweight making it perfect for carrying anywhere. Need a quick trim in the park? Just slip it into your purse and pull it out for a fast and easy way to grind your dog’s nail.
Long Battery Life
The nail grinder comes with a built-in 1500mAh lithium battery that lasts up to 18 hours after a 3-hour charge. This way, you don’t have to worry about constantly charging it up just to trim your pet’s nails.
You don’t have to keep replacing the nail grinder head after every use. Even cleaning doesn’t need to be after each use. Only clean the grinder if it is producing lower quality grinding due to impurities. Then, the only thing you need is a tissue to dust off all the nail powder.
It only takes up to 3 hours for your device to be fully charged, and the amount of time it lasts with such a short charging time is well worth it. In addition, you can use the USB cable to connect from any power device for a quick charge.
Is This The Right Choice For You?
Your pet’s spa day is almost complete. Just finish off with snazzy accessories, and you’re good to go.
The Peteme Dog Nail Grinder considers many things to give both you and your dog a pleasant experience. You have a comfortable grip handle, compact and portable design, convenient customer service, and a fast charge time that lasts for a while. This allows convenience for you when you’re trimming your dog’s nails. The quiet noise is also perfect for your dog to get used to nail trimming without being afraid. Everyone wins.
If you value a peaceful nail trimming process, which we’re sure you do, then try out Peteme Dog Nail Grinder on your pets and see for yourself if it’s worth it.