- Full-spectrum is indicative of a natural process for deriving CBD oil. – The process of extracting the oil takes place by utilizing CO2 in order to pull the oils naturally from the hemp plant. Not only is this all-natural and safe, but it results in a more concentrated CBD oil, meaning your dog will enjoy the full benefits of the product.
- CBD oil, particularly when derived naturally, is proven to improve joint pain, anxiety, and inflammation in your dog’s body. – CBD oil has been shown in a number of studies to improve pain in patients, both human and canine. The CBD contains anti-inflammatory properties that will help to reduce joint pain (most often joint pain is accompanied by some other type of pain—it’s almost a two-for-one deal). Plus, dogs with separation anxiety often see a marked improvement in their symptoms after consistent use of CBD oil.
- Most dogs that take CBD oil are seen to have an improvement in overall quality of life. – Pet parents who commit to using CBD oil as a supplement for their dogs report happier, calmer dogs; dogs that once limped around or had slowed down significantly began to show improvement in their activity level.
- The product is laboratory tested. – A third-party laboratory has tested the ingredients in Pet Hemp Company CBD Oil Tincture for purity and overall dosing accuracy. This should give you some comfort when choosing the Pet Hemp as the company prides itself on providing a natural product that will safely treat certain ailments in your dog.
- The verdict from the FDA on the efficacy of CBD is still out. – Most of the trials mentioned by the company consist of clinical trials and anecdotal evidence. However, the company maintains that there is no measurable evidence that CBD poses any harm to animals.
- It is possible that there “could” be pesticides used in the product. – The hemp that the company uses is organically grown, but this does allow for the use of some pesticides in the planting and harvesting process. However, the company states that they do regular testing to ensure that every product is “the best quality product that is safe.”
Holistic medicine – medicine that concerns not only the physical body of a patient but also the mind and the spirit of said patient – is becoming more and more popular in the United States (it has always been a method of treating patients in other places across the world). Holistic medicine may include acupuncture or herbal remedies to treat ailments in humans, and, today, it is becoming more popular among the canine and feline population. Proponents of holistic medicine claim it can improve a patient’s digestive system, immune system, and treat psychological ailments as well.
There is a growing group of individuals promoting the use of the best CBD oil for dogs to treat psychological ailments, including separation anxiety. Still, others believe that CBD oil can improve seizures in dogs as well as neuropathic pain. As a responsible pet parent, you want to do all you can to promote the health of your canine companion. Let’s take a look at CBD oil, in particular, Pet Hemp Company CBD Oil Tincture, and look at how it could possibly help improve life for your dog.
Features of Pet Hemp Company CBD Oil Tincture
The product is guaranteed 100 percent organic, non-GMO, and vegan.
Now, any product can claim to be organic, but not all products are created equally. The Pet Hemp Company CBD Oil Tincture is laboratory tested and has been certified as a truly organic product. This means you’re getting the purest form of the product possible. We especially like the fact that this is a non-GMO product. GMO products often cause skin irritations among other side effects in dogs. You can give this product to your pet without worrying that you’re giving her something artificial.
Not only is the product non-GMO, but it also contains no gluten and no dairy.
Again, many times, when a dog faces skin irritation, this is evidence that something in his diet is causing a reaction. While we humans will have digestive issues after ingesting something with dairy or gluten, our canine companions often develop a nasty, itchy skin condition that only removing that product from their diet will solve. You don’t have to worry about unwittingly giving your dog dairy or gluten with this product.
The product is all-natural.
There are no additives in this product. It is 100 percent cannabinoid oil. It has been laboratory tested to ensure that the product is safe and contains no preservatives or other potentially harmful chemicals.
The product is THC-free.
If you’ve done any reading concerning the use of CBD oil in humans or in animals, you’ll likely see some discussion regarding the presence of THC or tetrahydrocannabinol. THC is the property in marijuana that can cause a “high” in humans, and in some cases, it can cause psychoactive reactions . Pet Hemp Company CBD Oil Tincture contains no THC, so you don’t have to worry that this will cause your pup to “get high.”
This product is made in the United States.
You might be wondering why this is an important feature, so we’ll explain. When products are made outside the US, there is a chance that the company won’t follow FDA guidelines for production. While these products are supposed to meet FDA guidelines, some manufacturers outside the USA will allow for trace amounts of potentially harmful chemicals. Furthermore, CBD oil manufactured here in the United States has undergone an extensive process, not only during growth and harvest but also during the process of deriving CBD from hemp. You can rest assured that a product made in the USA stands behind its claims (or face consequences from the FDA).
The product is specifically formulated for pets.
Although our canine companions can eat many of the same foods we do, we know that medications are a different story. We know that as humans we can’t ingest animal medications, and we shouldn’t try to give medications or treatments indicated for humans to our canine friends. However, Pet Hemp Company CBD oil tincture is formulated specifically for your pet. Furthermore, the company packages the tincture in a convenient dropper bottle with specific instructions on how much to give your dog or cat indicated by your pet’s weight.
The oil not only works to help your pet with psychological issues and seizures or arthritis, but it also benefits your dog’s skin and coat.
The hempseed oil, from which the product is made of, is known to work wonders in the skin and coat of pets. This is especially beneficial to dogs that may have an allergy or are experiencing hair loss or just simply have a dull coat. Plus, hemp seed oil is known to boost your pet’s immune system.
Is This The Right Choice For You?
If you have a dog that experiences separation anxiety, and other methods of preventing this condition haven’t worked, you should definitely try the product. Furthermore, if you have a dog that is older and is experiencing some issues with joint pain, you may consider this product in order to provide pain relief.