- Food is Ethically and Sustainably Sourced: Open farm dog food is made from whole foods that are ethically and sustainably sourced. The company has a 100% grass-fed beef policy and only uses ingredients that are certified organic or non-GMO. Their recipes use animal proteins from ethically sourced, pasture-fed (where appropriate), and Certified Humane sources. Antibiotics and growth hormones aren’t used to raise these animals.
- Variety of Products: Open Farm has a wide range of product selections for many dogs (available in wet, dry, raw, and fresh varieties.) The company also has grain-inclusive as well as grain-free diets.
- Traceable Source: You can trace the dog food ingredients back to the source. To give their customers peace of mind, they’ve launched a product tracing feature on their website that lets you track down the source of every ingredient in your food. Also, Open Farm offers a variety of feed to suit dogs with food allergies. You can check their sensitivity chart to see which products are best for your pet.
- Made to Industrial Standards: All Open Farm products meet the AAFCO standards. Veterinarians and nutritionists formulate them to give your puppies all the nutrients they need with no unnecessary fillers or additives.
- Cost: Open Farm products are made with high-quality, ethically sourced ingredients, making them more expensive than similar products on the market.
Open Farm Dog Food was created by pet owners who wanted their dogs to be fed healthy, high-quality food—one of the best fresh dog food companies in the market. The Open Farm Dog Food is prepared with carefully selected ingredients that are ethically sourced and provide a balanced meal for dogs.
The Humane Certified dog food is doing very well, and it’s gaining popularity across North America. Open Farm brand supports family-run farms and sustainable agriculture and partners with Humane Farm Animal Care , Seafood Watch, TerraCycle, and Ocean Wisedog food. It has never been recalled since it was launched. These partners are dedicated to producing goods in an environmentally friendly manner and providing excellent care for their animals.
Open Farm Pet Food Key Features
Open Farm recipes are made without grains or fillers like corn, wheat, or soybeans. This means they’re suitable for dogs and cats at all life stages, including puppies, pregnant pets, and senior animals with sensitive stomachs. The ingredients include quality fruits, meat & fish, vegetables, and oils to provide your pet with essential vitamins and minerals they need each day while boosting their immune system thanks to antioxidants.
In addition, the organization is quite open about its ingredients. They disclose what’s in each bag of dog food, so you know exactly what you are feeding your pet. This is great for those who have allergies or want to avoid certain ingredients like wheat or corn.
A team of animal scientists, animal nutrition, and food manufacturing experts formulate and produce all of their pet food. They have a holistic approach to pet nutrition, which means they consider the whole animal (including their immune system) when formulating their products. It can be helpful for pets with allergies or other food sensitivities.
Regular auditing is a cornerstone of our company’s commitment to quality. It ensures that the company consistently meets the high standards of veterinary professionals and the FDA. It also helps the company ensure that its products are safe for animal consumption. The Open Farm Pet Food manufacturing facility is audited regularly to ensure strict food safety practices.
The Open Farm dog food is a high-quality, nutritious, delicious dog food that third-party labs have independently tested to ensure that it is safe for your pup.
This is important because the food has undergone rigorous testing and meets the highest standards for quality and safety. Companies that do not undergo this testing often use low-quality ingredients or unsafe additives in their products.
No Animal Testing
Open Farm dog food is an excellent choice for any pet owner looking to find a quality, all-natural dog food that’s also cruelty-free. Animal testing is cruel and archaic, and we can all agree that we should stick with cruelty-free brands like Open Farm. The Farm believed that animals should be treated with dignity, respect, and care.
Open Farm Dog Food has partnered with TerraCycle to recycle its packaging. TerraCycle’s mission is to create a world where waste has no place by developing products that eliminate waste and recycle what would have become trash into valuable materials for new products.
Customer support is available via phone, live chat, and email. This makes it easy to get answers to questions you may have about their products or service. You can also ask about their shipping policies or return any products you are unhappy with.
Is This The Right Choice For You?
Open Farm is a small family business that produces the highest quality, ethically sourced pet food. Its mission is to provide high-quality, minimally processed pet food free from artificial flavors, sweeteners, colors, preservatives, and other unnecessary ingredients. They believe in feeding your dogs a diet as close to their ancestral diet as possible.
The company offers a variety of options to accommodate dogs of all breeds, sizes, and ages. Should you go with the dry food for the small dogs, kibbles are small for the youngest dogs to easily consume. They also have dry dog food for puppies, senior dogs, and other life-stage needs.
Dogs with problems chewing dry food can be given wet food varieties, including stew. They also sell freeze-dried raw food that you can soften by adding water or broth. Also, by taking the quiz on Open Farm’s site and answering questions about your dog’s particulars, the site will suggest recipes that best suit your pet.