- Effectiveness– Results are usually visible within the hour, and they are generally quite worthwhile. Overall, they tend to last for several hours and the effects are repeatable.
- Versatility– The sheer number of ailments that CBD oil can treat is nothing short of astounding. The thoroughness of relief throughout the body is something that must be experienced to be believed. It’s like taking off a very heavy coat after an extremely exhausting day.
- Ease of use– It can be difficult to get dogs to take pills. CBD oil is much easier to sneak past even the wariest dog. A few drops on a piece of cheese usually will get the job done.
- Safety– You can’t accidentally harm your dog by giving them too much. There isn’t a lethal dosage. They might get uncomfortable but it won’t be like if they had a bottle of anxiety pills. Start slow with dosage, but you won’t have to worry about calling poison control.
- No Noticeable Differences – Like people, sometimes it just doesn’t have a measurable effect. You might be able to tell a difference in personality, but not in behavior. They might still bark at the door and storms might still scare them no matter how much CBD they have in their systems. It just might not work for them. That doesn’t mean that it won’t have any other benefits, but it might not solve the problem that you’re specifically looking to alleviate.
- Uncomfortability – Even though CBD isn’t physically dangerous, it might not be a good match for your dog. Some dogs just don’t like it, and they become uncomfortable. This is displayed by excessive panting and whining. Have water available, and keep them company. Fortunately, the effects will wear off within six hours.
Features of Natures Pure CBD Oil
Today’s best CBD oil for dogs is a reliable and effective way to soothe pets with pain or anxiety issues, and it can also improve other aspects of their life. It is significantly easier to administer than pills, even to the fussiest and cleverest of dogs. It is generally long-lasting and has few to no negative side effects. CBD oil is a naturally occurring anti-inflammatory that is not only easy on the digestive system but favorable. Usage of CBD oil can be advantageous for specific conditions or general wellbeing in a broader sense.
General anxiety can be alleviated with CBD oil. This can be especially helpful if your dog has trouble at the groomer, while traveling, during storms, or around new people and environments. It relieves the tension that the dog feels and allows them to relax during a troubling event. It can also make similar events less stressful in the future.
Pain and Inflammation
Bad hips and joints are a regular problem for dogs. It might be from breeding, age, or injury. CBD is a natural anti-inflammatory and is significantly safer than regularly giving your dog aspirin. A regular dosing schedule can keep your little guy running and jumping as much as they’d like. It increases blood flow and keeps them loose.
Age and Energy
Older dogs tend to slow down. They lose some pep in their step. CBD oil has the tendency to brighten them up a bit. It doesn’t happen for every dog, but it can happen. An older dog will start up old habits and games from when they were younger, and they can be more active in general.
CBD oil has been shown to eliminate or lessen the severity of seizures. A regular regimen of CBD oil for your epileptic pet can help to give you peace of mind. There are few things more upsetting than having to stand by and watch a seizure knowing that there really isn’t anything that you can do to help at the moment. A pinch of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
CBD increases blood flow to the eyes and lowers intraocular pressure. Classically CBD has been used by people to help with glaucoma, and the same holds true for dogs. Better visibility can lead to less stress and a better quality of life.
CBD oil has been used to prevent tumor growth. In certain studies, CBD has been linked to cancer cell destruction known as apoptosis. Ideally, this would lead to anti-cancer effects. New research is regularly released showing promising results.
CBD oil calms the digestive system. It can balance your dog’s diet, alleviate chronic gas, and help to make their movements a more regular consistency. People regularly use CBD for Crohn’s disease .
Eventually, all of these benefits will combine into a sense of better overall wellbeing. Ease of movement, a strong appetite, and a calm demeanor coalesce into a much happier dog.
Is this the right choice for you?
It should be almost immediately apparent if CBD is a good fit for your dog. Finding the right dosage and schedule could take a bit longer, but suitability should be clearly discernible in the first few doses. A calm and relaxed dog makes everyone’s life easier, especially their own. CBD oil is a gentler and safer option for an anxious dog than pharmaceuticals. It helps to keep them happy and healthy for a longer period of time, and it increases their quality of life. The evident responsibility for their wellbeing falls to us and we have to be able to recognize any issues that they might be struggling with. The next step is to address these circumstances in a manner that suits the situation. Obviously, certain cases require direct veterinary observation, but increasing the standard of care they receive on a daily basis shouldn’t be too much to ask. The decision to incorporate such a simple oil into their routine while reaping such vast benefits like peace of mind and pain management is clearly apparent.