- Effectiveness- The depth of range may vary depending on a case-by-case basis, but CBD is very rarely ineffective at benefitting the pet that takes it.
- Versatility- CBD affects so many different problems. Inflammation, pain, anxiety, and even seizures have been significantly reduced or eliminated. It’s very likely that your pet will benefit in at least a few ways.
- Ease of use- Getting dogs to take a few drops of something beef-flavored is no problem at all. It can be mixed in with their food or dropped onto a small piece of cheese.
- Safety- There is no lethal dosage or psychoactive effects with CBD. Since there’s no THC and the only other ingredients are the flavoring and the MCT oil, there’s no risk of harming your dog at all.
- Goal Not Met – Everyone has different goals when it comes to using CBD tinctures for their pets and every pet is unique to themselves. There is always the possibility that you may not achieve the desired effect. Some dogs are anxious in certain situations regardless of the medications or supplements that they are given.
The popularity of the best CBD oil for dogs is spreading like wildfire. Medterra CBD beef flavor drops are a wonderful example of a quality, direct product. They have simple ingredients, various potencies, a great dosing system, and first-rate standards. The more people understand about CBD, and use it themselves, the more they feel comfortable with sharing that type of relief with their pets.
Features of Medterra CBD Tincture for Pets
Having such a high percentage of CBD is a wonderful sign of quality. Some tinctures simply process whatever hemp product they have and ship it out in bottles. An excellent purity level denotes a quality product with reliable and repeatable results.
Coconut MCT Oil
Medium-chain triglyceride oil bonds to the CBD so that the body can process it . Otherwise, the body would simply pass it through without taking advantage of the benefits. It’s a natural oil and it even has a few complimentary benefits similar to CBD on its own.
Getting dogs to take pills or unflavored medications of any kind can be very unpleasant for everyone involved. If it’s a regular task, it can get old quickly. Luckily, the beef flavoring makes the dogs love taking their CBD tincture. Some dogs like taking it on their own. Some dogs don’t like the drops on their own, but the beef flavoring allows them to be easily hidden in their food.
THC is the psychoactive cannabinoid in cannabis that makes you high. CBD is also a cannabinoid, but it is not psychoactive. Making sure that the tincture is THC-free assures that your pet doesn’t become high. It’s unnecessary and can be confusing to them. Some tinctures have small amounts of THC because it does interact with the CBD but that can be exorbitant.
The dropper applicator gives you the control down to the drop. You can precisely dole out exactly how much your dog will need for the situation. You’ll want to start low and work your way up. It might take a few doses for your dog to get used to the CBD. If you have a larger dog you might have to use a few more drops, but too many might make them uncomfortable if they’re not used to the sensation that CBD gives the body.
Multiple Potencies and Sizes
Dogs come in different sizes and have different needs when it comes to their CBD tolerances. Medterra has three different milligram concentrations. That gives you more control over how much and how often you have to administer the tincture. Once you know the milligrams that your dogs require for the desired effect, you’ll be able to scale the dosage correctly.
Lab Purity Testing & Hemp Authority Guarantee
The reassurance that a qualified testing laboratory has examined each batch will give you the confidence to administer this tincture to your dogs. A small test sample is sent to the lab and is tested for purity and contamination. Only after the results confirm that everything is within the desired levels is the product packaged and shipped.
CBD oil is now legal in all 50 states and it can be shipped directly to your home. You no longer need to worry about dealing with harsh pharmaceuticals when it comes to treating your dog’s health issues.
30 Day Guarantee
A guarantee gives you the peace of mind to know that you’re purchasing a quality product that the manufacturer believes in.
Is this the right choice for you?
There are many different reasons for someone to want to try CBD tincture for their dog; anxiety is the most common. CBD can calm down an anxious dog that is troubled by storms, new people, travel, or any other stressful situation. It can also help them become more comfortable in these situations in the future. Pain is also a large reason people use CBD for their dogs. As dogs age, they can develop inflammation and joint pain. CBD can work wonders for this problem. There are also interesting reports about cancer treatment with CBD. This is obviously an ongoing study, but CBD has been linked to tumor treatment and prevention. Deciding if CBD tincture is for you all depends on your personal situation, experience, and goals. There’s no risk thanks to its safety and 30-day refund. If you’re worried that your pet might have some of the problems listed above, you might as well give it a fair chance.