- Hypo-allergenic – Allergies get in the way of a lot of things. Good thing you don’t have to worry about that here with hypo-allergenic memory foam that is used in real mattresses to help keep those sniffles on the down-low.
- Extra Soft – Good quality memory foam gives this product a soft, comfortable place for your dog to rest with extra layers for added comfort. This is designed to be gentle on dogs with arthritis.
- Trademark Product – KOPEKS is a trademark company, so you know for sure that you’re getting a good quality product with this purchase as well as good customer service.
- Double Layers – Your dog will be comfortable with multiple layers of memory foam. It comes with a water-resistant interior cover and a rubbered mat bottom for the exterior cover to keep the bed in place.
- Not Waterproof – While this bed contains many good features, one downside is that it is not waterproof. It is, in fact, water-resistant, so make sure you’re dog doesn’t make too big of a mess that it seeps through the many layers.
- Only for big dogs – Unless you have a lot of small dogs that can share one single bed, then we’d suggest getting something different. This bed is big. Make sure you have enough room to put it somewhere.
Our dogs deserve to be comfortable just as much as we are when we go to bed. So why not get them the best dog bed such as an orthopedic memory foam bed that is built specifically to give your dog the best night’s sleep they possibly can? That’s where Kopeks orthopedic memory foam dog bed comes into play. For large dogs, this bed soothes joint pain and helps your pup sleep with two layers of protection from everyday messes.
Features of KOPEKS Orthopedic Memory Foam Dog Bed
Your dog gets his very own pillow to rest their head-on. It is 3″ thick for your dog to have extra support while they sleep. The headrest is made with the same therapeutic memory foam like the rest of the bed so you know that your dog is getting the best comfort possible. It is located on one end of the bed so that your dog has extra room to stretch.
This extra zippered liner is made with your convenience in mind. It is water-resistant and is removable for an easy washing experience just like the exterior cover. It is part of the inner cover to give an extra layer of water protection for the bed against drool or slight spills.
The bottom consists of a textured rubber mat that’s meant to help keep the bed in place when your dog is romping around. It is attached to the exterior layer and is machine washable. It is made of anti-slip rubber and quality memory foam that is meant to keep its shape no matter how much you try to flatten it.
The bed is made of quality hypoallergenic memory foam that is often found in high-end mattress stores with therapeutic foam. This memory foam is not made from egg crate or any other type of orthopedic non-memory foam so you know you’re getting the real deal with this product.
Plush Exterior Cover
There is an extra-plush exterior cover that is meant to give your dog the best comfort they can get. Watch them fall asleep quickly. The extra plush is made from suede and is part of the exterior cover. The extra layer of plush will help your dog get comfortable faster.
The liner and most of the materials are meant to be water-resistant so you don’t have to worry about your dog making too big of a mess. Small oopsies such as drool are easy to remove and won’t cause too much of a problem. Just be sure to clean immediately after any liquid is spilled since it is not waterproof.
The covers are easy to remove for convenience when washing. They fit right in the washer and are ready as soon as any other laundry load. There are two layers of zippable covers to give extra plush and water-resistant protection. There is an interior and an exterior. The exterior is issued with a memory foam rubber bottom to help keep the bed in place.
This extra soft memory foam is made with top-quality foam made specifically for dogs with joint pains or muscle issues . This type of foam is similar to high-quality therapeutic foam found in top-notch stores. Your dog will feel so much better after a night on this bed. It’s comfortable regardless if your dog has arthritis or not.
Is This Bed Right For You?
Not every dog needs such a luxurious dog bed. Unless you have a large dog or a gaggle of small ones this bed might be a pass. It is jumbo-sized and will fit any large dog if you can find a place big enough to fit it, that is. Despite that, there are multiple features about this product that make it worth purchasing even for the smaller ones, as long as they don’t mind sharing a bed.
Water-resistant means you can’t let the bed get wet for too long even with the extra layers of protection. The thick double layers of memory foam will take a long time to dry out completely so extra care needs to be taken to prevent damage to the product.
Even if you do everything in your power to take care of the bed your dog may still just decide that they don’t like it. Despite the best efforts to give your dog a wonderful night’s rest, there are still the possibilities that your dog may not even like the product. There’s nothing to do about that except to return the product or give it as a gift to someone else with a large dog who would need it. Make sure you are able to return it if this is the case.