- Gluten-Free – Food allergies and inflammation in the intestinal tract are common for pets that are sensitive to gluten. All of the products at Holistapet are gluten-free to ensure your pet doesn’t have any adverse reactions.
- Laboratory Testing – To ensure each batch of products created by Holistapet is consistent and pure, laboratory testing is done before products are approved. The company’s goal is to ensure your pet has optimum health and happy life.
- No Drug Interactions – When veterinarians prescribe more than one prescription drug for a pet there can be harmful drug interactions. Holistapet never uses harmful ingredients to cause drug interactions that are common with prescription medications.
- Non-Allergenic – Synthetic or isolated cannabinoids could cause allergic reactions in a pet’s system. Holistapet’s formulas only contain vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, fiber, flavonoids, and protein.
- Non-Dairy – Humans and pets can both suffer from dairy allergies. All the products created by Holistapet are natural and dairy-free to prevent digestive upsets
- Non-GMO – GMO’s or Genetically Modified Organisms are organisms that have been altered using genetic engineering. GMOs can have a negative impact on the environment and may cause health issues in humans and animals.
The American Veterinary Medical Association has not found significant evidence that CBD Oil is harmful to pets. However, if your pet has a chronic heart problem or issues with low blood pressure, you shouldn’t use CBD Oil unless you discuss it with your veterinarian. CBD Oil side effects may include:
- Low blood pressure
- Dry mouth
Like several of today’s best CBD oils for dogs, Holistapet is available in five different formulas for small, medium, large, and extra-large sized-pets. Each bottle of Holistapet contains a combination of Broad Spectrum CBD Oil and other natural Cannabinoids. Holistapet is concentrated in a dropper bottle, making it convenient to administer to pets. The dropper makes it easy for pet parents to drop directly into a pet’s mouth. If your dog or cat is resistant, you can measure out the correct dosage in your pet’s food or water. Each bottle of Holistapet contains approximately 30 servings for your dog or cat, with 10mg per dose.
Features of Holistapet CBD Oil For Dogs & Cats
All Natural Ingredients
All the ingredients in Holistapet CBD Oil for dogs and cats are natural, so you don’t have to worry about any adverse side effects or severe reactions due to your pet’s allergies.
Beneficial For The Digestive System
Since Holistapet is quickly absorbed into your cat or dog’s system it works quickly with no harmful effects to the digestive tract. You may mix the drops into pet food or on a favorite treat.
Encourages Restful Sleep
The endocannabinoid system in a pet regulates the appetite, pain, immune system, and sleep patterns . Holistapet CBD Oil helps to alleviate any pain or discomfort your pet may have, allowing relaxing sleep.
Formulas Based On Pet’s Size
Holistapet offers five options based on the size of your pet:
- Pets under 20 lbs – 150 mg
- Pets 20 – 60 lbs – 300 mg
- Pets 60 – 100 lbs – 600 mg
- Pets 100 – 160 lbs – 1200 mg
- Pets over 160 lbs – 3000 mg
Delicious Flavor Pets Love
Holistatpet dog treats are formulated with flavors that dogs love. Pet parents can choose from three unique formulas based on their pet’s needs including:
- Anxiety and Stress Relief
- Joint and Mobility Issues
- Heart and Immune System Care
Decreases Stress And Anxiety
Pets can suffer from stress and anxiety for many different reasons. Some pets are sensitive to loud noises like thunderstorms and fireworks. Some pets have separation anxiety when their owners are away from the house. Pets that tend to be sensitive feel stress in unfamiliar situations or feel anxious during travel. CBD Oil is an excellent alternative to prescription drugs to reduce anxiety and stress in pets without any side effects.
Aching or stiff joints in pets may be caused by conditions like arthritis or maybe the result of an injury. When joints and muscles are inflamed, the result is pain. Holistapet CBD Oil can reduce inflammation and pain improving a pet’s mobility, making it one of the best CBD oil for dogs with arthritis.
When the endocannabinoid receptors in a pet’s system interact with CBD Oil the pet’s appetite increases. The reason for the change in appetite is the CBD increasing metabolism, hence making the pet feel like eating more. Holistapet CBD is effective for dogs that have frequent bouts of nausea or digestive issues.
Improves The Immune System
Holistapet formulas are made from high-quality Cannabidiol (CBD Oil) and Hempseed Oil. Hempseed is proven to promote shiny coats, healthy skin, and a healthy immune system. Each of the components in Holistapet’s CBD Oil works with the CB1 and CB2 receptor’s in your pet’s body to improve its health.
Provides A Sense Of Comfort
Holistapet’s products are all-natural without the adverse effects some pets suffer from prescription drugs. The supplements and superfoods created by Holistapet improve the effectiveness of CBD Oil with ingredients to improve your pet’s quality of life.
Is This The Right Choice For You?
Holistapet’s philosophy is that your pet’s health and well-being should be the priority. This product line is created to reduce a pet’s pain and discomfort without the negative side effects of prescription medications. Extra vitamins, minerals, and nutrients are added to formulas that work with the purest CBD Oil to promote overall good health and well-being. Holistapet superfoods and supplements work with your pet’s system to encourage a healthier appetite without any allergic reactions. Holistapet relies on the science of each new product. Laboratory experts consider how certain product ingredients:
- Benefit the health of dogs and cats
- Can have an effect on health problems
- How vitamins, minerals, and nutrients affect pet’s systems
When administering natural products for your pet’s health, you should always follow the recommended dosage. Holistapet recommends administering the recommended dosage and monitoring your pet’s progress before increasing the amount you administer daily.