- Effectiveness- It’s rare that CBD won’t have any effect at all. There is definitely a range that varies from dog to dog, but you’ll usually have a noticeable difference within the hour. You’ll have to gauge the results yourself, but there will always be some sort of calming effect.
- Versatility- The sheer number of conditions that CBD affects is nothing short of amazing. The official medical testing in the US is still very new, but there have been amazing studies in other parts of the world that attribute CBD to significant success in treatments throughout the body.
- Ease of use- The dropper dosage system helps you to control the specific amount of CBD that you administer to your dog. It helps you to regularly manage the dosage consistently once you have determined the correct quantity for your dog.
- Safety- CBD is completely non-toxic and there is no lethal dosage. There are very few ingredients and they are all-natural. It is THC-free, so there is no uncomfortable high associated with ingestion.
- Not a good match- Every dog is unique, and some dogs just won’t like how CBD makes them feel. It’s generally very popular, but some dogs just don’t mesh with CBD. They are few and far between, but it does happen.
The best CBD oil for dogs is very effective at improving the quality of life of your pets. There are several benefits that are almost immediately noticeable and a few benefits that are more subtle. Pain and anxiety relief are the two main goals for most consumers. Not only do dogs benefit from those advantages, but they can also be less aggressive, more playful, more affectionate, and all-around happier dogs. CBD is a safe and easy way to make sure that your dog is getting the most out of life in a responsible and measured way.
Features of Dope Dog Salmon CBD Oil
CBD has widely been used by people and animals for years to treat pain, anxiety, nausea, digestive issues, and many other problems for years. Luckily, more and more people are starting to realize the benefits of this amazing cannabinoid. The clear-headed and relaxed feeling gives the mellow calmness of taking off a heavy coat after a long day. It’s very gratifying to be able to share that experience with a dog that is regularly stressed or in pain. Watching them get a truly restful night’s sleep is a gift.
THC is the part of cannabis that gives you the high. It’s unnecessary and confusing for dogs, so it’s great that this oil uses CBD isolate. Isolate is pure. Compared to, for example, distillate which is a mixture of all the different cannabinoids found in the hemp material that was extracted. There are some tinctures that have low doses of THC, but that is entirely unnecessary.
The soothing anti-inflammatory properties of CBD are one of its greatest features. Stiff and swollen joints aren’t fun for anyone. Especially for a dog that can’t ask for help as easily as a person can. Ease of motion is something that we take for granted until it’s gone. Being able to restore that to your dog is a gratifying experience.
Omega-3 Salmon oil
The salmon oil bonds to the CBD so that the body can process it. Otherwise, most of the CBD would simply pass through the digestive system without doing much good. It also has several complementary benefits of its own. Omega-3 oil is favorable to the eyes, coat, brain, heart, bones, muscles, skin, and various other internal systems . Working together with CBD oil, these substances make a powerhouse team for the health of your dog. The salmon flavor also helps with administering the dose. Pills and medicated drops are difficult to get a dog to take, but the fish flavor is easy to mix into their diet. Most dogs will even take the oil straight from the dropper.
Detailed control overdosage is always important when it comes to anything that we ingest. The clearly labeled milliliter markings along the side give you that control so that you can confidently administer CBD to your dog at any time.
Third-Party Laboratory Tested
A qualified third-party laboratory tests a sample of each batch before it is shipped. This is to ensure that every drop is the exact concentration and quality that you expect. Measurable and repeatable results are the goal and these safeguards are in place to confirm that.
Simplicity is usually the best. Having such few ingredients lets you know that you’re using a quality product. It doesn’t need emulsifiers and preservatives to be effective. It only needs the CBD and the salmon oil to be functional. They found two high-quality, natural, sources for these ingredients and made something great for your dog.
Is this the right choice for you?
Deciding to try Dope Dog Salmon CBD oil for your dog might be the right choice for you. It’s an interesting substance and it has some unique properties. Ideally, it will help your dog solve some sort of problem. It could be something very specific to them, or it could be something very general. Either way, it could be worth it for them to try. Even if it doesn’t solve the initial desired problem, it might have some unforeseen positive results. Less inflammation and pain can give older dogs a more active lifestyle. A calmer disposition can give more aggressive dogs a new perspective long enough to start building trust. An anxious dog that can feel calm in a stressful situation might not feel as anxious in a similar situation in the future. It’s great to have goals. Even if that goal is achieved, that doesn’t mean you can’t have multiple overlapping benefits. Our pets have to trust us with their wellbeing, and CBD might be an option to consider.