- Rechargeable – The Casfuy Dog Nail Trimmer is rechargeable, and it is cordless. This makes for ease in use, particularly with dogs that aren’t exactly cooperative during nail trimming time.
- Low Noise – Some dogs are anxious when having their paws held during the trim time. Using a dog nail trimming tool that is noisy can only exacerbate the problem. The Casfuy Dog Nail Trimmer offers less than 50dB of sound, and this helps to ease nail trim time anxiety.
- Easy to Use – The Casfuy Dog Nail Trimmer is lightweight and the lack of cord means you can maneuver the tool much easier than if the tool is large or corded. Even the squirmiest dog can’t complicate the moveability of the Casfuy Dog Nail Trimmer.
- The Guard – The Casfuy Dog Nail Trimmer offers the ability to keep down the dust resulting from trimming the nail. The guard not only cuts down on dust but also offers you the ability to customize the port. One size fits small dogs with fine nails, another port fits a medium-sized dog’s nails, and the third port fits the thick nails of a large dog.
- Only lasts for two hours after a three-hour charge – It is safe to say you’re probably going to have to charge the tool each time prior to use. However, smaller and medium-sized breeds will not need hours of nail grinding.
Let’s face it—trimming your dog’s nails can be a harrowing experience. Some dogs, no matter how much pet parents work with them, are reluctant to relax that it becomes hard to trim their nails safely. Of course, it’s nerve-wracking for pet parents because there is always a chance we will cut into the “quick,” which is a clump of nerve tissue and blood vessels in the dog’s nail. Cutting into the quick can cause bleeding and pain in your dog, and it can cause your dog to develop a fear of nail clipping time.
Luckily for us and our canine companions, there IS an alternative to traditionally clipping our dog’s nails—using a today’s best dog nail grinders to keep our pup’s paws in great shape.
Nail grinders should be fairly quiet as the noise can frighten dogs. You’ll also want a nail grinder with a tough grinding bit and is easy to operate. A great choice in nail grinders that offers all these qualities and more is the Casfuy Dog Nail Grinder.
Features of Casfuy Dog Nail Grinder
Offers a diamond drum bit grinder
This diamond bit will last for quite some time (exact time will depend on the frequency of use as well as your dog’s nail type; dogs with fine nails won’t need as much friction to safely grind down her nails, but a dog with thick nails will wear the diamond bit a little more quickly). This grinder offers a safety port or guard that will not only help you to choose the perfect length for your dog’s nails, but it will collect the dust that is sure to result from the nail grinding process.
Casfuy states that the noise level of the product is less than 50 dB. Pet parents who have used Casfuy versus other types of nail grinders testify that it is much, much quieter than other nail grinders. This is important if you have a dog that tends to get nervous during the nail clipping process. The Casfuy is designed in such a way that the nail trimmer does not vibrate, another issue that can make dogs anxious during the trimming process.
Cordless, lightweight, and overall easier to handle
Pup parents must choose a dog nail grinder that is easy to maneuver, particularly if you have a pup that is nervous about letting you touch his paws. For some dogs, no matter how much you work with them, they will pull their paws away from you or wiggle so that it is hard to carry out a successful nail trimming session. The Casfuy Dog Nail Grinder is cordless, lightweight, and overall easier to handle than other dog nail grinder brands. Furthermore, the guard that catches dust can help you to make sure even the most wiggly pup doesn’t get injured during nail trims.
Can be “swung back and forth”
Speaking of maneuverability, the Casfuy Dog Nail Trimmer can be “swung back and forth” so that you can easily make sure the tip of your dog’s nails are rounded rather than angled or even pointed (this can cause your dog some issues whereas a rounded nail is much better for both you and your pooch).
Offers three port sizes in the guard
This means the Casfuy Dog Nail Grinder can be outfitted to trim the nails of small, medium, or large dogs. Plus, the Casfuy Dog Nail Grinder can be used at two different speeds to customize your pet’s experience. The high speed is meant for thick, coarse nails that are difficult to trim, but you may have to utilize this speed in order to quickly grind the nails of an anxious dog.
Easily recharged using a USB port and a cord
You can charge the Casfuy as you would a cell phone; a power adapter is included in the original kit one receives when purchasing the Casfuy. However, one can also charge the Casfuy using a laptop or computer tower, or pet parents can use a power pack in order to charge the tool. Charging the Casfuy to full strength requires three hours, and the battery is set to last for two hours afterward.
Is This The Right Choice For You?
The Casfuy Dog Nail Trimmer is a great tool for those who want to trim their dog’s nails with ease. It works for dogs of all sizes, and the quiet features of the Casfuy Dog Nail Trimmer will ease the anxiety of your dog when you trim her nails .
The Casfuy Dog Nail Trimmer is not expensive to purchase, and the diamond drill bit tool lasts for quite some time. You are likely to get your money’s worth and then some from this product.
The Casfuy doesn’t require a lot of time to recharge, and you can recharge it in a number of ways. Plus, you’ll likely not run the battery completely down per one full charge. However, it may be routine that you have to charge the product prior to each use.
The Casfuy is a good choice for pet parents with a dog of any size; it is easily maneuverable, and it is easy to charge and use.