- The heavy-duty and secure design will keep just about any dog contained safely and without the risk of injury. Perfect for mischievous dogs, pups with heightened levels of anxiety, and even the heavyweight champions.
- Designed with two doors for different mechanisms of access. The front door makes it easy for your dog to enter and exit the crate for everyday use, and the top door gives you as the owner convenient access to the interior without letting your dog out.
- All four feet are equipped with caster wheels so that the crate can easily be moved around the room when needed, whether you’re cleaning the floor beneath or simply rearranging. Lock the two locking casters in place when you’re done to prevent it from moving around unnecessarily.
- Comes equipped with a convenient tray that resides beneath the floor grate. The tray catches any debris that your dog may create and protects the floor beneath it. The tray is easily removed for cleaning as necessary.
- Some people have experienced shipping damage upon receiving this crate. It can be difficult to ship such a large object, and as such this may happen from time to time. Just make sure to get in touch with the manufacturer or the vendor in the event that this happens so that you can get it squared away as soon as possible.
Sometimes when you’re training your dog you simply need a crate that is more sturdy than most options out there. Maybe your dog likes to try to escape their crate just for pure entertainment? Or perhaps you have a strong dog that likes to chew and pry at the bars. Even worse, some pets suffer from anxiety and feel like their life depends on escaping from the crate when their owner is not around.
Whatever the case may be, there are a few options for dealing with these situations. One such option is the Sliverylake dog crate that should be strong enough to stand up to any number of circumstances. Let’s take a closer look at this crate and find out if it’s the right choice for you.
Features of Sliverylake
Contain the Escape Artist
Some dogs just love to get out of their crates, so much so that it makes you think that they get enjoyment out of it. Perhaps in truth they do. If your dog is like this, then you know how frustrating it can be. Luckily the Sliverylake was designed for dogs that have this tendency. It has secure locks and a sturdy construction, so it will do a good job of keeping your dog contained even when they are feeling most mischievous.
Perfect for Dogs With Anxiety
If your dog has heightened anxiety, then you know how difficult it can be to crate train them. It may seem like everything is going just fine, but sometimes when you turn your back your dog’s anxiety can get the better of them and they will do just about whatever it takes to get out of the crate. The design of the Sliverylake is incredibly robust, and it is intended to keep your anxious pup safely contained and injury free.
Heavy Duty Construction
If you’re looking for a dog crate that’s going to stand up to whatever your dog may throw at it, the Sliverylake is designed with your needs in mind. It’s made with a heavy steel frame and all square-radius bar so that it can resist chewing, bending, and deformation from even the strongest and most persistent dogs.
Easy to Maneuver
When you’re buying a larger sized dog crate there can be some concern that it could be somewhat cumbersome to move around. This model, in particular is heavy duty, but luckily the folks at Sliverylake have thought of this and designed it to rest on four castor wheels for easy maneuvering. Once you’ve moved the crate in place simply lock the two locking wheels to keep it in place.
Two Door Access
One great feature that many of the best dog crate designs boast is the inclusion of two doors to access the interior. The Sliverylake is no exception, and it was designed with a top access door in addition to the front door. The front door is perfect for general use, your pup can easily enter and exit the crate as you would expect. The top door is an excellent addition because it allows you to access the crate without letting your dog out, so you can give your dog treats or love and attention whenever you need.
Removable Tray for Cleaning
Sometimes messes happen, whether its stray crumbs of food or treats, shedded dog hair, or in the worst case an unfortunate mishap, it’s nice to know that the Sliverylake comes equipped with a tray to catch what falls from the crate and protect the floor below. The best part is that the tray is completely removable, so when the debris starts to accumulate you can simply take it out, wash it down, and put it back in place.
When you bring any larger product into your home it can be quite the drag to have to put all of the pieces together. Reading through the instructions, opening up your toolbox, and everything involved can really become a headache when all you really want is a safe and secure place for your dog to call home. Luckily they Sliverylake design isn’t much of a hassle at all, and you should have it assembled with relative ease.
Final Thoughts – Is This The Crate For You?
If you have a dog that likes to try to get out of their crate for any number of reasons, the Sliverylake was designed to keep them contained and should suit you well. Whether it’s a mischievous escape artist who just likes to cause trouble, a poor pup who suffers from anxiety and will do anything they can to escape when you’re not around, or even just a strong dog who likes to chew or pry at anything they can get their hands on, the Sliverylake will do a good job of keeping them contained.
That said, there are a number of other products in this price range that will do the trick. This company is newer to the market, and they haven’t been tried and tested to the extent that other products may have been. It’s worth checking out some other dog crate reviews to see if there’s something else that may suit your needs more appropriately.
However, this heavy duty dog crate does meet most of the requirements and will certainly get the job done. Plus, if you have any issues there are a number of reports of good customer service with the company, so they should help you get any issues sorted out.