- Available in a wide range of sizes for dogs of all statures ranging from small breeds to those that are quite large.
- Travel case is simple and easy to use, and it holds both the soft crate and the floor mat tight and secure for trips.
- Included floor mat is a nice addition, with a reasonable thickness and a soft, plush surface for your pet to rest on.
- Easy to set up the crate in it’s destination, it’s simply a matter of zipping the panels together.
- Built-in ventilation windows that can be opened or closed, and included side pockets that are great for storing treats, small toys, and more.
- Straps on the bottom of the crate are excellent for securing it in place during travel to keep it from sliding around.
- Easy to clean when messes inevitably happen.
- Affordable option when compared to similar products you can find.
- The design does have a bit of a flimsy appearance, though in practice it seems to hold up well.
- The floor mat does not stick to the bottom of the crate, so if your pet can get underneath it if they want to.
- Bottom of the crate is not rigid, so it likely will sag if you want to carry the crate with your pet inside. There are no travel handles, so this is not the intended use.
As you can see, there are reasons to love this crate as well as reasons to rule it out from your search entirely. If you’re still thinking this might be the right fit for you and your pet then make sure to read on to get a better idea of what this soft crate has to offer.
What are you looking for in a soft-sided dog crate? Is it affordability? The ease with which you can pick it up and move it around the room? How easy it is to store? The ability to bring it along for travel? These are the types of questions you should be asking yourself as you look at products like the Go Pet Club Soft Crate. Knowing what you’re looking for as you start preparing to make your decision can help clear your mind and your thoughts more than you might think.
This is a lightweight, soft-sided dog crate that can easily be folded up neatly to bring it along for travel. Similarly, it can be popped up in its destination without too much effort. It’s available in a range of sizes so that you can pick something that will comfortably accommodate your dog, and you can choose from a few styles as well to best match your taste and your home.
There are quite a few options to choose from when it comes to soft dog crates these days, so we’re about to dig into what this particular model has to offer. All said and done, it should be pretty clear if the Go Pet Club Soft Crate is right for you, or if you would be better of choosing something different. Let’s get started.
Features of Go Pet Club Soft Crate
What are the main features that make this soft-sided dog crate an attractive option for your pet? When you consider the price tag of this item, it’s nice to know that you’re getting all of the following:
Great For Travel
While the Go Pet Club Soft Crate is not really intended to be a carrying case for your dog, it was undoubtedly designed with travel in mind. It folds up neat and compact, and it fits snuggly into the included carrying case. When you get to your destination, it’s wonderfully easy to pop this crate into place. Simply zip on the front and back panels and you’ll be in good shape. Looking for a crate to house your dog in the car during a car trip? It’s perfect for that too. It even has straps at the bottom that can be used to tie the crate in place so it won’t skid around while you’re driving.
With the Go Pet Club Soft Crate your pet will also benefit from the option to have mesh side vents. When your dog needs some air, simply roll them up and keep them open with the velcro straps. Alternatively, when your dog needs a calmer environment you can roll them down to keep them feeling safe in their den. Plus, there are external side pockets beneath each mesh vent which make for a great place for storing leashes, collars, treats, or otherwise when you’re on the go.
Comfortable For Your Pet
The low price tag of the Go Pet Club Soft Crate doesn’t mean that you’re sacrificing your pet’s comfort. It comes with a removable floor mat that’s topped with lambswool so that your pet has a soft, plush surface to lie on.
As Big Or As Small As You Need
Whether you need a home for a large dog, a small dog, or perhaps even a combination of the two, you’ll be able to find a size that is perfect for you. This soft-sided dog crate comes in a wide range of sizes so that you can choose the perfect fit for your needs.
Should You Buy This Dog Crate?
If all of this sounds reasonable to you, then you’ll probably find yourself perfectly happy with the Go Pet Club Soft Crate. It offers a range of sizes, comfort for your pet, and convenient design features for travel all at a price that is not going to break the bank.
As long as you’re not expecting a travel crate that’s more along the carrying case, you truly can’t go wrong with this model. However, If you are looking for something that is more of a carrying case, or if you are searching for a durable, heavy duty crate, then make sure to check out our extensive guide to today’s best options located here: www.thepamperedpup.com/best-strongest-indestructible-dog-crate-reviews/.