- Heavy Duty outer material – The exterior of the Aramakat Pet Bed is its heavy-duty properties. The exterior is made of canvas, which is made to withstand heavy use. Canvas won’t tear as easily as other types of exteriors, and it is easy to clean. The exterior is also waterproof, so if Fido runs for his bed after a long day of play outdoors (perhaps in the mud), you won’t have to worry about the exterior of the bed becoming ruined.
- Skid-free base – This is important for dogs who love to roll around on their beds. The skid-free base will stay in place no matter how much Fido tosses and turns (and rolls) around at night. Again, this also contributes to Fido having his own space, and the bed won’t magically move around the room on its own.
- Machine washable – The heavy-duty exterior made of canvas is machine washable, so you can simply remove the outer cover and get Fido’s bed looking brand new in no time. The exterior also has a zipper, so you can remove it easily.
- Gives your dog a sense of having his own space – Dogs are domesticated, and they tend to live more like humans than their wolf ancestors do today, but they still like to have their own space in the home. The dog bed can provide this for your fur baby. Plus, it is comfortable, and it will keep your dog off of your furniture (including your bed!).
- Fairly inexpensive – The Armakat Pet Bed is less than $70 at most retailers, including online. You can purchase this comfy bed with confidence knowing your pet will love sleeping in comfort.
- Extra thick polyfill interior – The extra thick polyfill will help keep your furry pal comfortable at all times. It is also warm, but not too warm for those pets living in warmer climates. The interior is water-resistant, so, even if somehow water gets through the exterior of the bed, you never have to worry that your pup is going to be damp and uncomfortable.
- Maybe a little too big for smaller dogs that like to burrow down in their bed – The bed is best suited for larger, adult dogs. This has no scoop or “top” to the bed, so dogs that seem to better enjoy a bed in that fashion may not like the bed as much.
- Polyfill interior can eventually break down and make the bed less comfortable – Polyfill is the same material in a pillow. It can break down over time making the bed less comfy. It may also bunch up if you wash the entire bed.
When bringing a fur baby home, pet parents realize they must make a few investments in order to keep Fido healthy and happy. One of those items that pet parents typically consider and eventually purchase is the best dog bed. Dog beds are a great investment because they keep our pets off the furniture as well as give Fido a space of his own. However, it can be a little difficult to choose just the best dog bed. There are multiple pet beds, multiple manufacturers, and multiple styles of beds that pet parents must choose from.
Pet parents must consider a dog’s adult size, sleeping style, and the best bed type for your dog. Let’s take a look at the Armarkat Pet Bed and see if it’s the right pet bed for your furry pal.
Features of Armarkat Pet Bed
Removable, washable cover
The exterior is made of water-resistant material, but it can be removed for those times that it becomes too dirty.
Best for large dogs
The Armarkat Pet Bed is good for dogs of any size, but maybe best suited to a larger adult dog.
This is perfect for dogs that tend to roll around a bit before getting comfy. This property of the bed will keep your dog from moving the bed all over the living room or bedroom.
Filled with extra thick 100% polyfill
This will keep your dog extra comfy as this fill is like sleeping on a pillow.
Plush exterior on top of the canvas
Again, this is for maximum comfort for your sweet pup. Your dog will enjoy the plush exterior, plus it’s washable.
Comes with a base
The poly-fill pillow on top of the bed is stabilized by a sturdy base, which is non-skid, so you won’t have to worry about your dog moving the bed around the room as he gets comfy.
Can be used by puppies, cats, and large breed adult dogs
No matter what size your dog is, he will love the soft, plush Armarkat Pet Bed.
Is This The Right Choice For You?
If you are bringing home a young puppy, this is a great pet bed for him to grow into. This is also a good pet bed for dogs of any size; however, it is probably best suited to a large breed dog that does not care for a canopy or hood on his bed.
However, this pet bed is probably best for a younger dog that has no joint or arthritis issues . The polyfill in the interior of the pet bed can break down over time, and this can lead to restless nights for dogs that have joint issues or osteoarthritis. In fact, it can be downright painful to sleep on a bed that has broken down material inside.
Pet parents who are looking for a bed that is inexpensive and will give Fido his space will likely see great success in the Armarket Pet Bed. Most dogs enjoy the plush exterior without the need for an extra blanket. It is also not too warm for dogs living in warmer climates, so you won’t have to worry about Fido getting too hot while using this pet bed.
For the price and the overall ease of use, this is a great pet bed. However, if your dog has issues with joint problems—or may have in the future, you may want to seek a bed that has a more sturdy interior.